There’s a reason why I talk about so many, varied topics, rather than sticking to one subject or topic.
If you look at the various topics that I write about the collection might seem to be totally disorganized or confused in that there is no real pattern to the writing.
Though I don’t need to do so, I’ll explain that right here.
- I use this blog with a few different purposes in mind.
- I like to share helpful hints, information , good books and good websites with other readers, writers and authors.
- And besides that, I am working on a project here, working on it to complete it , the series , the collection of articles about community television production. So these entries are dispersed in between here and there.
- And besides all that, during this season, especially, I like to share with the readers, bits of hope, bits of positivity, and tidbits of information that might bring some sunshine or some insight or some beauty to the front pages of life. Smiles, I’m tired right now, so at this point, my writing might not be of the most organized professional sort.
- There are times that I will quote from some of my favorite books, and some of my most useful books and other times I will recommend some books that should be reference books in every home or school.
- And then, yes, then, for those in-between times, I tend to add a little creative non-fiction to my blog, sometimes some personal writings or a personal-type blog entry just because. That’s right, smiles, just because. I am a person, and therefore, I do and have added some personal bits of information here and there, such as entries about hobbies, about spirituality, and entries about gardens, things like that.
Now, though these articles are not related , directly , sometimes, they all come together quite nicely in my blog or at my writing site.
For this entry, I typed this in December 2019, and still , wishing you a very Merry Christmas peace .
This is the end of this entry